First United Methodist Church, Grenada, MS
161 South Line St, Grenada, Mississippi 38901 - PH. (662) 226-3148 FAX. (662) 226-3162
We, at First United Methodist Church, invite you to come worship with us. Our doors are open to all.
Rev. Tom Potter, Shannon, Jesse and Caleb
"I am the resurrection and the life. Those who believe in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die." -Jesus (John 11:25-26)
29 - August
- 8:00am meet at church for the Men's Club sponsored Skeet Shoot at Pine Lake Hunt Club. Men, women, and children (with adult supervision) welcome.
30– (5th Sunday)
A Night On The Bayou! Family Night Potluck
- 5:00pm Join our family for an exciting "Cajun" festival with good food (Cajun & regular potluck foods) and games & activities for all ages (planned by our very own Derry Brunt and Jason Anding). Don't miss out!
WEDNESDAY NIGHT LIVE A Peak in Your Week!
- 5:00pm Family Meal (donation please-$5 per plate). Make reservations, so we can make enough for everyone to enjoy. (We are no longer offering “pre-ordered” To Go Meals. You may make your own To Go boxed meal after 5:30pm when those dining in have been served-donation please-$5 per box).
- 5:45PM We're studying The Ten. The CHILDREN'S classes will be studying the "Third" of The Ten Commandments. So will the United Methodist Youth small groups, as well as the Adult Bible Study group. In addition, Rev. JC Hubbard will be leading a series called "GriefShare" in the Parlor. This series begins September 2 - Register now HERE.
- 7:00pm Adult Choir Practice
United Methodist Women are sponsoring a church-wide pounding (an old-fashioned type of shower in which guests give needed items & supplies) for the whole month of August a collection will be taken in the Fellowship Hall to support the Boys and Girls Club of Grenada. CLICK HERE FOR The list of supplies needed. Thank you for your continuous support of UMW!